Improvised & Analyzed

Reverend Leroy Jenkins

Leroy Jenkins Pic

DIAGNOSIS: Schizotypal Personality Disorder

CASE HISTORY: The venerable Reverend Leroy Jenkins is a salt-of-the-Earth faith healer, pillar of the community, and convicted arsonist. Whether you attend one of his 1/3 capacity tent-revivals or watch his channel 1,439 televangelism program, you will receive copious blessings and a vial of his own personal ‘Miracle Water.’ But as crafty as he may think he is, Reverend Jenkins is almost immediately in over his head in nearly every situation.

Every Sunday Reverend Jenkins’s revivals reveal a new breed of sucker, from the marginally functional, to the drooling idiot; some so mind-numbingly dense, that their lack of logic somehow outwits even the master huckster himself. Meet Mercy Talmachoff, the she-woman with an iron cervix; Keebler Youngblood, the deaf, dumb, and blind kid with a heart of coal; and Connie, the bifurcated tongued zealot dressed only in an XXL Tasmanian Devil T-shirt.

EPISODES: 2:3 / 2:5 / 2:10 / 3:7 / 3:14 / 3:17 / 4:4

SUPEREGO LIVE: January 25, 2014 • SF Sketchfest / September 27, 2014 • LA Podfest / January 17, 2015 • Riot LA

21 Responses to “Reverend Leroy Jenkins”

1. Born Again says:

It sure seems like Leroy feeds off uneducated,poor,and vulnerable people.He is as real as the hair on his head!!!

2. Pens says:

You left out the part about him running into the room ruining his team’s plan and getting them all killed

3. Emanuel says:

Well, he will pay for his actions someday. Nobody escapes it.

4. Dan H says:

Mickey Rourke looks TERRIBLE in that photo…

5. Devotee says:

You shouldn’t talk about someone you don’t know. He will tell you what for.. He is the only preacher worth seeingbin this day and age. He can tell you things only you and God could know. Test him and you will beg for forgiveness.

6. Devotee says:

Whoever is in charge of this website is in serious trouble for there viewpoints. Thou shalt not lie on a prophet of the Lord

7. Senor Stomp says:

Devotee is really Leroy.

8. BELIEVER says:

9. PraiseHisName says:

Leroy Jenkins blessed my business and I haven’t peed straight since.

10. Ben Dover says:

Well played, Emanuel. Well Played indeed.

11. Rodney Arnett says:

The proof is in the pudding. ..His life speaks for itself.

12. Brenda Jones says:

Judge not least ye be judged. The devil will always try to destroy. God has already won the evil fight and those who choose to go the devils road with there lying tongues will face God on judgement day. Leroy Jenkins is a man of God nothing you can say will ever destroy what he has done for God and Gods people.

13. Christine Johsnon says:

Funny, how the supernatural POWER of God always shows up at his meetings! Does the POWER show up through your hands? Rev. Jenkins knows WHAT body part hurts, HOW long they’ve had it and WHERE in the body it is — and never met them before. What about you? Have you (at least) gone to visit someone in the hospital today?

14. Rickey Newbill says:

Touch not mine anointed do my prophets no harm psals105: verse 15

15. Edgar S says:

It is sad that the children of the Devil, is not happy with what they are able to get away with in America. . So they come out looking to pick on the very best that God has out here fighting for Christians. I’ve known of Leroy now for 40 yrs.and I’ve been to many of his events around America. I feel sorry for the man that speak evil of him. Ur the same as talking directly to the face of our Lord. Jesus himself. I’d watch my steps if I were you.

16. reasonbomb says:

” Leroy Jenkins is a man of God nothing you can say will ever destroy what he has done for God and Gods people.”

Like what?

17. Andy says:

This is all unbelievably hilarious. It is a real bummer those people are being conned by some evangelical preacher. Makes for some pretty hilarious Superego though.

18. LEROY JENKINS is a true MAN OF GOD. I’m ALIVE TODAY because of this GREAT MAN. He diagnosed my prostate cancer in an airport bathroom, and then proceeded to HEAL ME IN THE NAME OF JESUS with his throbbing God Rod. PRAISE HIM! The Superego Clinic shall burn in the fires of HELL for eternity for their slight.

19. DidUmeanProfit? says:

Maybe you guys could all get together and pray for a sense of humor? I’m not sure which part of the body the Rev would need to touch to make that happen, but I’m sure it’s in the bible somewhere.

20. Superego is doing the work of the Lord. Keep us laughing, guys.
    Rev. John
    (ULC, FSM, Bob)

21. Rev. Han M'boogie says:

Repent all yee who speak ill of the holy and powerful Reverend Leroy Jenkins, for it is he who shall truly lead this great Christian nation of ours into the holy land on the heads of the serpents who dare blaspheme our dear reverend. Before I met Rev. Jenkins I was just a real sack of man who slipped and slapped his way through life. I fell on tough times after I sold my last toe in a bid to keep the bank from foreclosing on my frozen yogurt establishment. In a moment of weakness, I turned to juggling for nickles on the boardwalk and gave foot rubs for sandwiches by the side of the turnpike. It was that one faithful day that I told the media that my son was inside a weather balloon that I had set a drift, all the while knowing that he was safe at home in our attic, that I knew I had hit rock bottom.

Upon meeting Rev. Jenkins that very night in a Denny’s parking lot, he told me that it is only through the Lord and through the healing power of a Denny’s Grand Slam breakfast that I could truly know the Lord our God Jesus Christ Almightly Creator of Heavens and Earth. 18 pancakes and what I’m told is a gallon of maple syrup later, I knew what it felt like to be held in God’s loving embrace and as I vomited up those pancakes and those syrups on the way back to my GMC van, I new that the Holy Spirit had filled the hole inside me left by years of listening to podcasts.

I will pray for all of yee in my nightly confessions for you all in your time of need.

Rev. Han M’boogie